Thursday 15 September 2011

 These are the first of the 'Machine' sketches. I went on a bit of a tangent with vehicular based constructs but I suppose I like to keep a sense of movement. They are open to interpretation on 'some' levels of realism.
 I seem to enjoy the idea of non-conventional looking machinery as it gives a far more appealing flare, not only that it helps broaden the imagination when it comes creating relative machines in the future.
Tall, or a more preferable choice of wording.. HUGE vehicles seems to take my eye more then smaller types, not exactly the power or the excited kind of intimidation that gets me but the fact it gives a lot more room for structural complexity and diverse functions, above a lot of things, I'm very inventive and a big fan of physics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment